School-Age Programs: After School, Vacation Weeks, and Summer
- Open When School is Closed Our program is open for after school programming from 2:00pm to 6:00pm. On early release days, we open at noon, and on school vacation days, we are open from 7:30am until 5:30pm.
- Family Engagement Weekly phone updates, plus the first Friday of every month is Family Night. Meet other parents and staff and enjoy a free dinner and entertainment!
- Nutritious Food We offer daily free snacks and free meals on full days, prepared by our Nutrition Coordinator.
- Kindergarten to College Support We offer a K-5 program, a middle school program, a high school volunteer program, and college volunteer and internship opportunities. We have high school volunteers who have been in our programs since age 5!
- Great Facilities Our facilities include a full computer lab, outdoor spaces, and a 5,500 sq. ft. gymnasium.
- Small Classes No group is larger than 13 kids, and group leaders are each assisted by a Lesley Expressive Arts Therapy intern and volunteers.
- Convenience Group Leaders pick up children at bus stops or at their schools.
- Electives Youth can choose from over 15 electives, which range from classes we have offered for over a decade to innovative video game workshops!
Inspires Middle School
Socialize, play basketball, and get help with your homework. Play some MarioKart 64 in the Middle School Chill Room when you're finished, relax on one of the couches, or draw on the chalkboard wall. Choose from electives like Gardening, Visual Art, and Sports League!
Cowemoki Summer Enrichment Program
Open from 7:30-4:30, with extended day until 5:30, our kids enjoy Basketball League, weekly Soccer classes, gym class, art class, field trips every Friday, weekly trips to the swimming pool, and electives! Our eight week program is broken up into four two-week-long sessions.